Friday, October 10, 2008

Snap Crackle Pop

10/10/08
Today as I was eating my lunch of granola bars and rice krispies treats, I realized that everyday this week, 2 out of my 3 meals have consisted of granola bars and rice krispies treats. AND NOTHING ELSE. But sometimes I had hot chocolate to wash it down. (I got some Stephen's Gourmet when I was in Utah.) If you know me well then you'll know that eating granola bars for dinner is nothing new for me. But that's like.. a lot of rice krispies treats. It makes me kind of sick to think about. But I don't plan on stopping anytime soon... I have a serious problem here.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I see no problem. any treat that has three attractive elves as their spokesmen can only be good.

Lizzie said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.