ohhh my i didn't watch this on aj's page and i should have waited til i got home! this made me SO happy. you popping up between aj and jon, jon dancing in the background and all your hot moves...best movie evaa!
no.way.you guys!! so so funny. i love it. you guys are hot! and jon! those moves! him on the phone at the end...i'm going to watch this 100 more times.
this is the very best.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Maybe I regret not coming..............Ugh. PS - Jon at the end. On the phone. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH
Hahah So classic! I have to say i'm pretty impressed...I misssss you guys!
I want a invite next time this takes place. i want in!
I just watched this again and now may have to buy the song...yikes you sold me!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ohhh my i didn't watch this on aj's page and i should have waited til i got home! this made me SO happy. you popping up between aj and jon, jon dancing in the background and all your hot moves...best movie evaa!
no.
way.
you guys!! so so funny. i love it. you guys are hot! and jon! those moves! him on the phone at the end...i'm going to watch this 100 more times.
this is the very best.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! Maybe I regret not coming..............Ugh.
PS - Jon at the end. On the phone. HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH
Hahah So classic! I have to say i'm pretty impressed...I misssss you guys!
I want a invite next time this takes place. i want in!
I just watched this again and now may have to buy the song...yikes you sold me!
Post a Comment