5/7/12
"It’s a beautiful thing if you learn to be independent and strong on your own. To not always depend on others. Because you know that you can’t trust everyone in this world. People come and go. And if you learn to be happy on your own, and someone else comes along that is able to add on to that happiness of yours—it’s a feeling like no other."
I got this from Lauren and really love it. I've been thinking about this concept a lot lately and it's actually something I've been working really hard at for the last year.
There are exceptions of course. I will always need my sisters, girlfriends, etc. But most importantly, I need help from the Lord. Things will always be good/great/wonderful if I have Him. I've been reminded of that many times in the last few months and I couldn't be more grateful for it.
3 comments:
How did you know I needed to hear this TODAY?! Love you so much Panda :) you are so amazing and strong.
this quote is perfect. i love it. and you of course!
You're so smart. Xoxo
Post a Comment