Sunday, April 14, 2013

Springing

4/14/13



Never take Britt or I to a Jazz game if you have 10th row seats. What a waste! This snap was for Aubs who was also there only wayyy higher up.

I have no good explanation for this photo but I'd like to apologize on Josh's behalf for flipping you off.

You know I love California visitors especially if they have the world's cutest dimples! We've had so many visitors lately and I never want it to end.

 Everything this one does is cute even if it's using my necklace as a teething toy.

Robbie turned 7 and I can't even stand it! He's so grown up and fun to be around!

We're both really happy babies aren't required to attend the Priesthood session.


A not so friendly game of bocce ball.

 Get outta here with all these babes right now!

I'm so happy Melanie could have a Utah shower.

Mikey's missionary left so I finally get some QT.


Late night jam sesh to Creed/Nickelback? I honestly don't know the difference.


I watch this video 3-5 times a day, everyday. When I started laughing at him and he raised his eyebrows at me... my happiest moment in life so far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your hair is the most gorgeous hair in the world. i hate you. jk i love you. i need some grigg family time, let's plan something!

Alexandra said...

you look beautiful in 9/9 of those photos.