Sometimes the hospice I work with has extra flowers that they tell me to take home. I'm never going to be mad about that.
Jeliss got married and I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of her! She looked great though, as did all of these ladies.
4 happy faces.
Pretty sky over the GSL.
This cutie took me to The Postal Service! Life changing!
Peaches + Greek yogurt.
A sweet card that made me tear up.
Another pretty sky.
The best sights and smells up Millcreek Canyon from the back of a motorcycle on the Sabbath.
Holding on for dear life to some hot hot abs.
2 comments:
tell me that bridesmaid card isn't hand written! and if it is - tell me who wrote it so i can write like them.
postal service looked magical and i can't wait to be friiieeends!
4 happy faces. you are adorable!
Post a Comment