For my birthday everyone in my family filled out a survey about me. It had questions like, "What is a quality in Amanda you wish you had?" and, "What is the thing you like most about Amanda?" If there's anything that will make you feel like a million bucks it's hearing the people who know your flaws better than anyone speak so highly of you. It was the most thoughtful and special gift I've ever received. Since entering my late 20's I've realized that because of the support of my amazing family and best friends, I stand a little taller with each year that passes. I think for that reason I'll always love my birthday, no matter how old I get. I feel beyond blessed and so, so happy.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Birthday
10/23/13
For my birthday everyone in my family filled out a survey about me. It had questions like, "What is a quality in Amanda you wish you had?" and, "What is the thing you like most about Amanda?" If there's anything that will make you feel like a million bucks it's hearing the people who know your flaws better than anyone speak so highly of you. It was the most thoughtful and special gift I've ever received. Since entering my late 20's I've realized that because of the support of my amazing family and best friends, I stand a little taller with each year that passes. I think for that reason I'll always love my birthday, no matter how old I get. I feel beyond blessed and so, so happy.
For my birthday everyone in my family filled out a survey about me. It had questions like, "What is a quality in Amanda you wish you had?" and, "What is the thing you like most about Amanda?" If there's anything that will make you feel like a million bucks it's hearing the people who know your flaws better than anyone speak so highly of you. It was the most thoughtful and special gift I've ever received. Since entering my late 20's I've realized that because of the support of my amazing family and best friends, I stand a little taller with each year that passes. I think for that reason I'll always love my birthday, no matter how old I get. I feel beyond blessed and so, so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! love you. so. much. like way too much. like its kind of sick how much i love you. so much that i actually went to see a doctor and told him i am worried about how much i love my twin. he said he was worried too and tried to help but it didn't at all. like. soo much.
Post a Comment