Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beach Day


Last Saturday I spent the day at the beach in Laguna with Nephi and his family. His nieces and nephews are so much fun! The waves were really big so we mostly just played in the sand and explored the tide pools. 















His little niece Denali is the most adorable thing. 
We buried her in the sand and she had a really difficult time freeing herself, as shown in the video below...
She kept this up for a few minutes even after I stopped recording. 
So funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Her scream. hahaha So cute.

brynne frei said...

hahaha such a struggle! i really cannot get enough of that video. also, that looks such a magical day. you two are looking great together.

drew said...

I think that Denali makes the same noise that a pterodactyl (flying dinosaur) would make if in that same situation.