I was in the car with my friend Jeff Brown the other day and he said something to the effect of, "I hate when people are going home for Christmas and they're more excited to eat In-N-Out than to see their family." And I totally see where he's coming from. I mean, In-N-Out is disgusting.
On another note, I'm going home in 1 week...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
are you trying to illicit a response from me?
course not, loverbum! ;);)
to eat chicken tostadas with me and laur!! we must plan a lunch/dinner date for us to exchange gifties. and nephi can come too :):):)
absolutely love you're blog :) i found it the other night, randomly, and i only stopped reading, because i felt like a stalker, hah. :P
merry christmas :) you're gorgeous.
i never commented on this but i laughed verrrry hard. so sad i missed you! hope being home for christmas was so magical!
Post a Comment