This feels weird. I am doing this blog for my sisters. And because I have a really great and interesting life that I want everyone to read about. Wrong. I am a terrible writer so I will probably just put a lot of pictures up. I've started to feel a little creepy because I always read blogs of my family/friends and I don't have anything for them to lurk at. So here I am. Lurk away.
I'm in Utah right now on Lizzie's computer. She doesn't have very many pictures of me (sad) but here I a few of me looking fierce:
9 comments:
I openly accept your invitation to lurk and can't wait to get the inside scoop.
Yeah!! It's about time you got a blog!! I always get cool picture messages from you on my phone, now I will be able to see even more of them here!!
yes.
this is the best i've felt in years.
happy day.
you suck at having a blog
I'm ready to lurk. Post something funny
happy?
i like to visit your blog, but you never post anything new...so much for having love for your sisters.
Is your life really as boring as your blog makes it out to be?
Post a Comment