Saturday, August 7, 2010

St. Georgie


Last weekend my family had a little getaway in St. George, UT. Nephi and I drove up Thursday and we all spent the weekend playing in the sun. I hope it becomes an annual thing or maybe even... biannual?? I love spending time with my family and even more so when I don't have to drive 10 hours to see them!


getting ready for a big hike


AJ made sure to stay hydrated


loving on our cutiepie


my shadow for the weekend.





she makes this face allll the time. not easily amused.


cute outfit Age!


The hike was my favorite day because look how pretty it was! This doesn't do it justice though I should have taken more pictures of it.





Those 2 pictures speak for themselves.


enjoying the view from the condo


This little heartbreaker has me wrapped around his finger and he doesn't even know it.


Sure I'll sit out in the sun and hold perfectly still for an hour because I'm such a sucker for this sleeping baby girl.


Papa and Robbie in the "big pool" ...but who is that behind them? I thought I was the one taking the picture?


Audrey literally smelled like a zoo when this was taken. ;);)
But seriously, she did.


we stopped at the shark aquarium in Vegas on the way home and I made a handsome new friend.

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute!! I had so so so much fun on that trip!! I hope it becomes a tradition. You took such great pictures of my kids!! I love the ones of them in the car, at the hike, and on the patio in particular.

Alexandra said...

is that me or lizzie in the pool?

Unknown said...

love you guys.

Amanda said...

neither, it's mei!