Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm so excited I can barely breathe

11/14/08
I have so much to look forward to right now. I'm so ridiculously happy and excited about life that it's hard for me to focus and get things done at work.
#1. Spencer! 5 days
#2. Lizzie's 25 on the 25th party! 42 days #3. Aaaaaahhhh Belize... 114 days #4. This one is realllly exciting but I don't know if I can say anything about it just yet... JUNE!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

June. You and Spencer are getting married in June but you can't say anything about it because he doesn't even know yet?!

Amanda said...

So weird that you figured it out that easily! Don't tell Spence. I want him to wake up one day and just be married. I think it'll be a fun surprise for him. ;)

PS if he reads this when he comes home he's going to be so grossed out.

Alexandra said...

did you buy tickets already :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Amy Gibson said...

Hey what's going on with you. Looks like you are having so much fun! Lets go to lunch or at least talk and catch up. I miss you!