Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.


At the risk of being judged/made fun of, I would like to share a song with you.





It's very very cheesy. But I love it so much. You better believe I sing it at the top of my lungs in my car. It feels good to honestly say that this is how I feel. I am in love with where I'm at in my life right now. Although, I do still find myself wishing utah was only a few hours away instead of 10... I also wish it wasn't so hard to get my family/friends to visit me. Really, it's no tlike I'm living a in a third world country or something... it's Southern California. Convincing you to visit for a weekend shouldn't feel like pulling teeth. I have a few good friends who are exceptions to this vexation. You know who you are. To everyone else: Please come visit me in beautiful Huntington Beach. I will show you SUCH a good time. I promise.

6 comments:

drew said...

cute.

Alexandra said...

i'm an exception EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I know who I am. best week of my life girlfriend.

Aubrey Messick said...

great song. love it...almost as much as i love you!!!! let's play soon please.

Jenna said...

Amanda this is Jenna and I'm jealous.

Amanda said...

Jenna, this is Amanda and you need to move here asap.