Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12/3/08
This post will be a bit erratic. I'm in the mood for expressing myself via my blog right now but I don't have anything important to write about.
Here are some pics of my darling sweeties at our family party a bit ago: 
Emily and I just watched Britney Spears: For the Record, and I loved every second of it. I bought songs from her new album immediately after watching. She's so misunderstood. You couldn't pay me enough money to switch lives with her. The most important thing I pulled out of the show: "I live my life like a karate kid." Britney how did you become so wise.
I am a firm believer in retail therapy. The cold weather was making me feel a little blue so I found some things that will help me brave the bitter winter ahead. Recent purchases include: Boots, perfume, tights, a mug with a puppy on it ($1), and a Christmas countdowner that I filled with dove chocolates. I'm feeling better already. All on sale btw. 
I saw the movie Australia over the weekend and loved it. Even though I'll never watch it again. I see a lot of movies that I love but never want to watch again. It was really long. It had the best kiss in it. I could have just died. The softest most tender kiss. So romantic. Crazy long movie though. 
I'm curious to know how many creepers read my blog. If you are a creeper will you please comment so I know you're reading? I won't judge you, I promise. I'm just really curious. 
The end for now... Half day of work tomorrow!!! And Friday off!!!!! Best week ever. I'll leave you with this pretty song that I'm obsessed with right now:

10 comments:

Taylor said...

im totally a creeper. dont judge me.

Alexandra said...

creeeeeeep

Katie said...

I'm watching you!!

nephi said...

nephi wuz here

Unknown said...

i creep.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

big brother is watching you.

Amanda said...

I already knew all you guys creeped. I want the unknowns to come forward. Please.

Lauren said...

I think I am a known creeper. but I didn't want you to think that I discontinued my creeping tendencies.

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha, I just BARELY creeped your blog. Way to catch me on my first time. I like your header pic with those palm trees. And I agree with you about loving the kiss in Australia. Their lips were like as long my body (I'm 5'7")... and I pretty much loved that it was THAT close up. Oh, this is Kelly Brown by the way.