I'm finally able to talk about something I've been trying to keep in for what felt like an eternity.
I'm getting another one of these:

!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Katie is pregnant again. I'm so excited. I might burst with excitement. JUNE!!
Also, I was looking at pictures of Brynne of facebook and found this brilliant photo:

I honestly don't even have words. I'm so obsessed with it! Creepy...?
Also (don't kill me!):

How amazing are these. Let's talk about it.
That is all.
6 comments:
Congratulations on becoming and Aunt, again! And Nephi...go put a friggin shirt on. Sicko.
hahaha i am so happy i made it on your blog! that really just made my entire week.
aubrey, that's like telling samson to cut his hair.
Brynne I'm so glad you're not put off by my creepiness. I seriously want to frame it and hang it on my wall.
Amanda, why didn't I know you had a blog?
idk Becki because I've tOtally been creeping your for a while...
Post a Comment