Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

1/2/11
I spent my New Year's Eve cruising around Newport Harbor on a beautiful yacht with all my lovely friends. It was the perfect night. Then I spent all of New Year's Day here with my girlfriends and almost died of relaxation. (It's possible, trust me.) I can't think of a better way to start a brand new year!

Boyfriend

Girlfriend

After midnight I got a few congragulatory high fives for still being awake.
How old am I again?

 
Peeping on the Jewish orphans I think?

I didn't take this so I don't know what on Earth is going on or why.

My weekend transportation is a yacht.

quote via via

 Happy 2011!!

2 comments:

momhirt said...

looks like fun! happy new year!

Lizzie said...

Amanda I love that quote. It inspired me and now I'm excited for the next year. Miss you!