Thursday, January 20, 2011

Put your hands up.

1/20/11
My apartment is getting a mini facelift this weekend in the form of new paint and carpet. Needed? I guess so. Worth all the hassle of moving absolutely everything out of our room and back in the span of 3 days? We'll see. So I'm sorry to all the people waiting on blog designs from me (katie, kalie, lyndsi) but my computer is stored away in the very back of the garage! See that man sprawled on the bed looking exhausted? He might have done all of the heavy lifting and almost all of the trips down the stairs and out to the garage. What a guy.


Sidenote: I love that people keep covering this song therefore keeping it current and therefore making it not so weird for me to be in love with it still!

4 comments:

TOAD said...

I find it strange that your favorite song is about being single. Even thou you have had a stead bf for some time now. OR is it a hidden meaning that he needs to put a ring on it. :)

Julia Harps said...

i loved those covers! especially the second one.

Amanda said...

;)!

Malorie said...

I still love this song too... mostly becuase I am still single but it just is awesome.