Friday, March 25, 2011

82 down

3/25/11
I've been great at taking lots of pictures lately thanks to Robinson365. Although most of them are pretty worthless because it is such a pain trying to take an interesting picture every single day! I usually remember around 11 PM. In case you're not family and haven't looked at our blog, here are some of the winners from the past few weeks. I wish I had better photography skills because my life is so happy and breezy lately and I want to show you proof. Aw well, I have 283 days to work on it.

 I sat poolside for over an hour while this crazy man swam an absurd amount of laps. 2011 International Girlfriend of the Year Award!!! Except that he'd be fine to do it alone and I was the one who wanted company...


 Birthday dollies. I have to miss Sunday Dinner with my family every single week so I love love love being invited to dine with Nephi's fam.

These cuties loved the idea of being featured on my family's blog. It just took a few tries to get it right.





Winner! Mostly because of Nephi's real smile.

While waiting to meet up with the Frei's we tested out the panoramic ap. What could be better than 5 of me? I can't think of anything.

Darling little newlywed. We had so much fun catching up.

 Girl's night. Guacamole + Zac Efron  <3<3<3

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the one of 5 of you, there is little better than 5 of you.

Lizzie said...

Except maybe 6. ;)

brynne frei said...

yup. 5 of you is real good. we can't wait to be best friends with pierside's power couple 24-7! (i tried thinking of that phrase the whole weekend we were there and failed just so you know. i was really disappointed in myself)