Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blessed

4/9/11
Last night I attended the wedding dinner of my dear friends Erin and Mike. It was intimate and mostly family and I felt very honored to be there. I know I say this a lot on my blog but I just have such a deep love for my friends. My life is so full and happy because of them!

This is Nephi giving his best man speech. (All 4 of the groomsmen insisted on being the best man)



How much do you love Brandon's face here?? Pure joy! Jeff's not mad either. ;)

Woops the bride is cuddling up to the wrong man.

The greatest little group! I couldn't ask for better people to spend my days with and I'm excited to be lifelong friends.

Now I'm currently looking forward to getting my room completely spotless, more wedding festivities this evening, and then some time in the coming week:


Our hero is coming home to us!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo of the handsome marine is by Kylie Nixon

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

Unknown said...

this week he's coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!

and you are too cute. too too cute.