Monday, July 16, 2012

CJ Obsessed & Gran's Memorial

7/16/12
I am a proud aunt to the littlest old man you ever did see and I finally got to meet him this weekend! Love at first sight:
(I had just rolled out of bed. I definitely was not planning on looking this disheveled when we first met.)

Casper Jon Grigg





Grumpy old man!!!
But not really because he's so pleasant all the time and just an angel of a baby.







I just couldn't get enough and wanted to be taking pictures of him every second.

This little girlfriend is a pretty good big sister.
I mean look at her giving him a face massage. So nice.

Oh I guess baby Cas wasn't the only one I hung out with while I was home.
I always love sister time!

I also squeezed in some friendship time. This man is crazy but I couldn't love him more.


These fools made lots of time for me during my short visit.
We told secrets and ate ice cream late into the night.

They also took me to their Murray singles ward which actually wasn't as depressing as I thought it would be.

And I didn't get a picture of sweetest friend Mal who came to the memorial to support and also made lots of time for me. Love that woman!

Standing on the driveway waving like Gran always used to.

I feel very rejuvenated after such a nice weekend with family. I loved being able to speak at the memorial about Gran even though I cried the whole way through. It was fun seeing extended family and also Gran's old friends that she has kept in touch with throughout the years. Best woman. I wish we could get together in her honor all the time and just sit and chat about how great she was. New favorite past time.

No comments: