i went to temple square with nephi the day after thanksgiving in search of his sister rose and it was a huge success. we didn't realize it beforehand but it was the first night they were turning on the lights. so it was pretty crowded but while we were searching we got to see the nativity scene and everything all lit up. very pretty. i love the salt lake temple.
it was a wonderful evening at the square (i think that's what the kids are calling it these days) and it wasn't even that cold. i was wearing jeggings, for pete's sake!
4 comments:
you look so great! i love the square too. you're so hip.
i'm glad you hunted rosie down. i loved the picture and knowing that 'all is well.'
Hooray for Temple Square and for Rose :)
I love BOTH those sisters! (I got back from serving at Temple Square in Oct.) We do call it "The Square" or "T2" (pronounced Temple Square). I love the missionary lingo haha.
Post a Comment