Wednesday, December 15, 2010

sew teeny


i taught myself how to sew the other day on this little thing:
it's mini. probably the cutest and most frustrating thing i've ever owned. but someone on my Christmas list is very lucky because of it... !

also, i'm having my first piano lesson in like 12 years tonight. man am i excited to give those ivories a good tickle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute little machine! i want to learn to sew. teach me.

annie said...

what did you make??? I wanna know how someone teaches themself to sew on something that small... :o)

Lizzie said...

I wish I could see how small it is.

Amanda said...

it's the size of my hand! and i forgot to mention that it was more of a refresher because i learned to sew in tlc in seventh grade. but i'll give you a hint as to what i made... it's for a person that's also very small!