Please look at how amazing my 2 best friends are.
LAUREN just graduated from BYU where she worked her A off and probably got straight A's in return. And that's no joke. Now she's going to take the LSAT and go to law school. She will save the world one day so don't you worry about a thing.
EMMA is graduating from the U this week and getting married the next day! She's been working for nursing school literally since I met her. She starts after her honeymoon and she's going to be the best, most prepared, and dedicated nurse they've ever seen. She will also save the world so really, we can all just relax.

I'm so lucky they are mine. I wish I could express what's in my head right now because I really want you to understand how grateful for them I am. They are so smart and hard working and understanding and sweet. I will love them my whole life. We will be old ladies together laughing at our lifelong inside jokes. I am so proud of them! <3 div="">3>
1 comment:
these are some of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. i love you!
Post a Comment