Official beginning of summer. Memorial weekend in HB was a little preview of how fantastic this summer is going to be. Loved every second. Started the long weekend off right with a good old fashioned GNO (with a couple guys crashing). We danced the night away and it couldn't have been better. I love my girlfriends a lot.
Saturday-Monday: kind of a blur... Ruby's on the pier, The Terminator, riding bikes, letting the frogs jump around, Jump Rock, sushi, BBQ, Corbett's entire family, new shoes from my boyf!, big delicious breakfasts, and the beach. Reallllly good weekend. I slacked on taking pictures so just use your imagination.
2 comments:
what a dreamy weekend! i wish i lived in california right now. can't wait to see what your new shoes look like aaaand for more pics from your fab summer.
Fun fun fun. Maybe next time I will get there early enough to try jumping off the rock?
Post a Comment