I have all these great pictures on my phone that need to be seen by the world. There are a lot so try not to get overwhelmed. 1 year and 9 months in one post.
For some reason when you click on a picture a random one comes up. You never know what you're going to get! Have fun with this... maybe I'll fix it but not right now.
Lyndsi and AJ's spring break in 07. Hot ladies.
My greatest creation to date. It's like looking in a mirror.
Oh hey. We were in a movie. I don't remember which one.
This was at Thousand Steps I think
Imitating the Taylor face at Disneyland.
My first BB friend.
Sometimes my phone just takes pictures by itself. I love this one. My OC school campus.
I spent 40 hours a week here in summer 07. Hi Dad
My sweety boy before he had teeth!
My phone took this one by itself too. I love it for some reason. Probably because it's Michael's car.
Who's this guy?? He's married now. Awkward... But not really.
Corey and Stevo loving Disneyland without me. I think they both look so cute!
DT LAAAA view from my school.
I like kittens sometimes.
Little Tokyo at the Murakami exhibit. Remember Gossip Girl? "So I told him forget it I don't care if it's Murikami, it clashes with my sofa."
Chinatown one week later. Same Asian friend taking the pic for me.
While Dad was golfing I took a little break. :) Golfing is hard.
He put his bike lock key in that pocket on his shirt and it fell out while we were dancing around. We had to have someone come cut our bikes free.
Our first slumber party!
Sharing a sucker
That's like 12 feet high. He's wearing a wig under his helmet.
Good to know...
Where I spent my last spring break ever
And this is what I came home to! First day in HB.
No but seriously... why is he smiling?
AJ making me take a picture of her to send to one of her boyfriends.
Hong Kong
Hi I'd like to purchase some sin please.
Laur! Such a fun week.
Lyndsi and AJ's spring break in 07. Hot ladies.
My greatest creation to date. It's like looking in a mirror.
Oh hey. We were in a movie. I don't remember which one.
This was at Thousand Steps I think
Imitating the Taylor face at Disneyland.
My first BB friend.
Sometimes my phone just takes pictures by itself. I love this one. My OC school campus.
I spent 40 hours a week here in summer 07. Hi Dad
My sweety boy before he had teeth!
My phone took this one by itself too. I love it for some reason. Probably because it's Michael's car.
Who's this guy?? He's married now. Awkward... But not really.
Corey and Stevo loving Disneyland without me. I think they both look so cute!
DT LAAAA view from my school.
I like kittens sometimes.
Little Tokyo at the Murakami exhibit. Remember Gossip Girl? "So I told him forget it I don't care if it's Murikami, it clashes with my sofa."
Chinatown one week later. Same Asian friend taking the pic for me.
While Dad was golfing I took a little break. :) Golfing is hard.
He put his bike lock key in that pocket on his shirt and it fell out while we were dancing around. We had to have someone come cut our bikes free.
Our first slumber party!
Sharing a sucker
That's like 12 feet high. He's wearing a wig under his helmet.
Good to know...
Where I spent my last spring break ever
And this is what I came home to! First day in HB.
No but seriously... why is he smiling?
AJ making me take a picture of her to send to one of her boyfriends.
Hong Kong
Hi I'd like to purchase some sin please.
Laur! Such a fun week.
The End... for now.



6 comments:
i neeed your email!!! i'm going private soon... who knows when... but in the next couple days. xoxo
Cute!!! That pic of Robbie without teeth was so long ago, in our townhouse. I like the randomness of all the pics.
i love this post so much. "My greatest creation to date. It's like looking in a mirror." Make me one or else.
my friend from work was looking at this with me and we saw sin for sale and he was like click on that. so i did and the one of me for one of my boyfriends popped up and he said, legitimately shocked, "oh WOW, thats a special picture."
the one that you painted of yourself, seriously. that is all.
I didn't paint it! It's made out of clay.
Girl where do you live? It looks gorgeous and I'm jealous, LA? What are you doing there?
Post a Comment