Last week was really weird. Too hard to explain in complete sentences.
It consisted of the following:
malibu
sand in places you've only dreamed about
sunburnt nose
an egg sandwich
the air force
cologne
very deep conversations
even deeper conversations
a broken effing spoke
waterproof mascara
secrets
old friends that I didn't realize had become old friends
finally being the tickler instead of the tickled
a big fat lie right to my face
"you're quite puzzling"
going from 0 jobs to 3 jobs
This led up to a fabulous Labor Day. While all you suckers were away in San Fran, Mexico, or Utah, I was lucky enough to enjoy a relaxing weekend staycation in the beautiful Huntington Beach, California. Sleeping in, eating out, riding bikes, art projects, brunch at Duke's, tacos, and the beach. It was a perfect ending to the most memorable of summers.
This is the only picture I took. I think it's enough though.Now it's time to go to work! Finally!!!!
3 comments:
Nice tats. Glad you had a lovely "staycation." San Fran missed you. What's this 3 jobs business all about?
staycation, gaycation...i just can't get enough!
I am officially intrigued.
Post a Comment