Saturday, June 12, 2010

Miss Audrey


my little sweety angel niece turns 1 today! i know she's a huge fan of my blog so i'm devoting an entire post to her. she's 700 miles away but lucky for me i get weekly updates via picture text from katie. they brighten my day every time so i thought i'd share some!


happy baby and mama








freaking out a little


she has the best big brother ever. lucky lucky girl.











showing off the headband i made her :):)


just relaxin in the sink tub.





probably the worst thing you can let a baby play with, katie! but she sure looks adorable.





such a pretty smiler.


i love this picture because of those blurry feet. she's loving it.


going to town on her cake last night at her party.

and for your second birthday my dear, i shall pierce your ears!
just kidding...

3 comments:

momhirt said...

family is the whole story.

Katie said...

She is the cutest baby in the world!!! (am I biased, maybe, but I really think she is) She is all girl, drama and everything, but still so much fun to have around. I just have to share her with everyone through pictures.

Unknown said...

she is the cutest little babe, i can't believe she is 1!!!!!! that one of here "freaking out a little" I LOVE IT. her and robbie are just the best, i'm so jealous they're yours.