Tuesday, March 10, 2009

to Lauren Jill and AJ


Something that makes me happy right now: a video I took of a man dancing to 80s music in his room
Looking forward to: Bachelorette weekend in Vegas 
Something I don't want to pay for right now: parking tickets
Something I dread: someone literally just said this to me, "I have a bad surprise in store for you. I'm gonna getcha..." and I'm really dreading finding out what's in store
Currently reading: nothing
Favorite trip in the last year: China and going home for Christmas
Something I wish I could master: waking up before noon
Best hair conditioner: definitely not the cheapo stuff I'm using right now
Best thing in the mail today: probably nothing but last week I got a really great care package from my grandma and she is the bessstttt <3 div="">
Love or Hate Valentine's Day: indifferent
I am on a kick of: trying to entertain people that are bored at work via gchat
A luxury for me would be: a tropical weekend getaway
Time of day I look forward to most: quittin time
Current favorite song: refer to previous post
If I could go shopping right now, I'd buy: fingerless gloves
Something I want to do more of: long boarding
Least favorite thing of the past week: the chilly weather
Glad that: my roommates share their girl scout cookies with me
Love: my new burnt red flats, texts from my sisters all day, my Robbie desktop image, chocolate milkshakes made with Ghirardelli cocoa powder, and spending all my days with Neeph.  (to name a few)

2 comments:

Jill said...

"waking up before noon"

My problem exactly.

Alexandra said...

very fun. ily.