Monday, March 2, 2009


I've been inspired to write a springtime themed to do list for March.
Very fun. I love spring so much!


  • Wrap my roommate's Christmas presents so we can finally do our gift exchange.
  • Start some cute projects like AJ. She gave me this fun website.
  • Wear sunscreen every time I step outside. My shoulders are currently a darling shade of hot pink because of my foolishness over the weekend.
  • Find something fab to wear to this little cutie's wedding.



  • Take more pictures of my amazing life.
  • Wear these new beauties at least every other day.


  • Come up with April rent.
  • Kiss my bf a lot.
  • Figure out how to pull this off.

  • Find and buy a red coat exactly like AJ's because I have to give hers back soon.
  • Continue to be 95% stress free. I'm hoping this continues all year actually.
  • Do more chores around the house.
  • Paint my nails bright blue.
  • Get a job? Pshhh...

2 comments:

Jill said...

You're last point=my views exactly.

And you kiss that boy lots and lots :)

I miss you!

Unknown said...

yay! i'm so excited for you to come to our wedding! i am loving spring...except i woke up to a foot of snow in my yard today :(