11/9/11
I turned 25 and I'm feeling really good about it. I was of course missing this girl more than usual all week. She was big on birthdays like me and never forgot to call, text, or fb me. We spent every birthday together growing up so it was hard not hearing from her at all. But I was still able to have a very happy birthday.
We went to BJ's for pizza and pazookies the night before my birthday. Then we danced at Pierce Street Annex (my second home) (just kidding, I only wish!!) and were the only ones on the dance floor... just how I like it. I was too busy turning 25 to take pictures so this is what I stole from other people:
Lots of people came that aren't pictured. I felt very special and loved, just like a birthday girl should!
The next day (my actual birthday) I left work early and rode bikes to lunch with this guy.
Then I drove off into the sunset with my 2 favorite gals...
Then I drove off into the sunset with my 2 favorite gals...
BIRTHDAY WEEKEND TO BE CONTINUED...!

2 comments:
i can't believe you are 25 and that i am going to be 25. what? how is this happening.
but let's not focus on that and talk about you being the ultimate birthday babe!! best outfits. prettiest smile and such nice activities. i'm so sad i missed birthday dinner! guess we'll have to come down there to make up for it. (when tanner isn't studying his brains out)
Looks like it was a very happy birthday indeed! You deserve it! Muaaaahhhhh!!!!
Post a Comment