Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Buckwild Weekend

11/9/11
I'm all about the weekend getaways lately! I went to Utah for Brynn's Buckwild Birthday Bash and just to spend some quality time with my girlfriend's for her birthday. And to see my family of course. It flew by way too quickly and I didn't take enough pictures. The vids insisted on staying at the top so you get to see those first. This was at our slumber party where none of us slept a wink! Not on purpose!


Lunch with the fam and this girlfriend on Friday.


I took Robbie on a day date to the Dinosaur Museum and we had a ball. He spent like an hour in the sand and made friends while I pretended to be a single mom.
Best girlfriends before the party. Is it ok that I feel like I am my real true self when I'm with them but that I'm also the most obnoxious version of myself when I'm with them? We are so giggly/annoying/psycho when we're around each other. Emma's husband even commented on how she never acts like that unless she's around me. Ok or not ok???? Please tell me.

Woke up to SNOW on Saturday! Good think I packed all my coats and boots.

I met my good friend Tyler's baby Jude for brunch Saturday morning. He's so handsome and was such a great date.
;) Ty, Kat, Emma & Isaac were there too.

I love my best girlfriend with all my heart!!!
Family din followed up with cupcakes. Very fun evening and I got to take the kids home for a slumber party!
This is only 4 of about a million. We had the best time. I even told them TRUE GHOST STORIES and they weren't even spooked.
I love when I can make it to Sunday Dinner! My most dearest Aunt Camille is so sweet, I love seeing her.
My 2 favorite cities. If only they were a little bit closer to each other...

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

There are so many things I love about this post.

The video of Audrey watching the water drain then saying "bye!". I can't handle that cuteness.

You being obnoxious with your friends, I TOTALLY understand what you mean. I'm not sure whether it's good or bad though. :)

How did you get the marquee to say Brynn on it? Did you guys rent out the whole place?

Finally, I love the pictures from the plane. That's really cool.

(I miss you)

Unknown said...

i still can't believe that snow...and the fact that we slid off the freeway. why didn't we scream and freak out more?! lol so so calm. i miss you.

Unknown said...

p.s. it is definitely okay that we are our true selves with each other. soul mates, remember?!

Katie said...

I just barely watched those videos. What was she doing at the end of the second one? Shimmying? Did you teach her that?!