11/9/11
If you've never been to San Fran you're in luck because I'm about to post a million pictures of it. I had the best weekend with Lauren and Brecken staying at Taylor and Amy's house. It's a lot closer than we realized so hopefully we'll be back again soon!
My favorite part was the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm obsessed with how big and beautiful it is. The weather was clear and sunny so visability was perfect. My second favorite thing was sitting at Ghirardelli Square eating treats with my gfs realizing I didn't have a single care in the world. We had nowhere to be, I was getting a paid day off, and we were eating a peanut butter/fudge/ice cream treat from Ghirardelli! I'd give anything to be back in that moment right now. And of course I loved just being with these crazy girls all weekend. Their favorite things coincide perfectly with my favorite things: shopping, laughing, and eating.
Which we did all weekend long.

1 comment:
What! I never saw this until right now and I love it! Let's go back!! Mmm...Ghiradelli and literally no worries in the world. What a perfect weekend. Love you!!
Post a Comment