Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NYC Sister Weekend 2013

6/19/13
I'm a tourist and I don't care who knows it. So in honor of the 8 million people that live in NYC, I'm going to post 8 million pictures of my trip. It was mostly centered around food.

Commuting on my own like a big bad New Yorker.

My favorite building and Bryant Park all to myself at 7:00 AM.

Donut Plant

Grimaldi's

Drebaby and her baby!

I'm smiling in this picture but the truth is that I hate Times Square even more than the Vegas Strip.

Run #1 in Central Park. I got lost trying to get back to the subway and it started pouring rain but I was just so happy to be in New York that I didn't care.







Me and Katie went to this show and loved it!

4 sisters. (1:00)







As you can imagine, these dolls are flying off the shelves!

Shake Shack- not my fave.

We saw the play Lizzie was managing and it was so good! She is legit!

My favorite place in the city. Grand Central Station. 

Cupcake #1 of I honestly don't know how many + Thai takeout♥

Run #2 in Central Park with Age.

This is where Blair and Chuck got married.



AJ's cute apartment building when she lived in NYC.

I tried to find a husband on Wall Street with no luck.

9/11 Memorial





Where Felicity and the love of my life worked.



More cupcakes. While I was walking and eating I stopped at a food truck that had a sign for cupcakes. The guy working there said, "Are you looking at cupcakes while eating a cupcake??" Some might consider that rock bottom but I like to think of it as the pinnacle of my life.

SoHo is the best. It's where I'll live when I move to New York.











Columbus Circle at night- the very best.



The cafe where this romance happened.

It looks like I'm dislocating her arm but I swear I'm not.
Just showing off the outfit I gave her!

Cutest NYC mom I know.

My favorite babes in the world. We had so much fun and I want to go back RIGHT now.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

lets go back!!!!!

brynne frei said...

you better lock your doors before i come steal all your clothes in the middle of the night. or during the day while you're working since you aren't home and i am.

looks like the best trip with the best sisters in the best city!