Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Chelsea: "Want to go to Utah tomorrow?" Me: "Ok."

I had a really fun weekend hanging out with my family and catching up with my friends. I didn't take enough pictures though. I took some darling videos of Robbie that aren't working right now. That will have to be a separate post.

Dad and AJ cleaning the turtle. G-ross.

My sweet little thing.

Picnic at the park with the fam! Lizzie, we all went to church...

I got high right before the picnic apparently.

I loveee them. And love that they made time for me on such short notice.

It was a fun weekend but I'm so so happy to be home. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

robbie in the last one! dont pretend like you dont love it.
ps you're high
pps that turtle

Katie said...

Of course we'd make time for you. And it was an added perk that it unfortunately interferred with church. Oops!!