Here are some videos of the most adorable nephew in the world.
Would you just absolutely die if you could kiss and squeeze him like I can? I am a very lucky aunt I must say.
This song is a Robbie original. I love the over the shoulder thumbs up which actually looks like a thumbs down.
Showing off his headstands/break dancing skills.
A monkey singing a song about monkeys. With an accent?
He's way too much.
Don't! Don't!
He loves/hates this so much. I feel bad because I hate being tickled
too but I made her do it again!
6 comments:
these videos! i love every single one so much. the first one with the thumbs up kills me. he is such a little sweetie boy.
SO CUTE! Jumping around so much on the couch and trying not to give up, then just saying, "I'm tired." haha, love him.
' npo4ou uiopvu;ofp5pu4n4opoouuffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Love, Robbie
So funny!! I hate being tickled, but I love being able to take my child in my arms and tickle him while he screams!!
"f u" he says. I'm assuming that's in regards to the tickle sesh.
these videos are classic!!! you definitely have one of the cutest nephews ever! i can't wait til my little sister's boy is old enough to play with me like this. :)
Post a Comment