It's only February and I've already had 3 visitors. Katie and Sam are next and I'm so excited. My dad was in town this week so of course I've been fed, forced to apply for jobs, had my car worked on, and taken to Disneyland. I'm a happy girl.
I've taken 2 pictures in the last 3 weeks. I don't know what's wrong with me. I scrounged up some pictures from my phone so you wouldn't get too bored.

Lindsay and I went to Vegas a few weekends ago to see Marissa in her high school play. She was an Oompa Loompa in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. So cute! It was a short trip but so much fun.

V-Day. The ocean at night is actually a very boring backdrop for a picture. fyi

I never get sick of Disneyland pictures, do you? Mei said she had her eyes closed the whole time. Dad wouldn't let me tell her what kind of rides we were going on because she'd get too scared.

This is what I'd look like with a mustache and pointy goatee.

And this is what Nephi would look like if he let me do his hair everyday.
1 comment:
hahaha cute. I love it. Your life looks like so much more fun than mine!! I'm jealous. Promise to hang out with me when I live in Irvine this summer? I will have no friends :(
Post a Comment