I got more and more anxious as the day went on and didn't realize it was happening or why until I was driving to LA and started to full on panic. When I think of Brynn I usually think of happy memories I have of her and how she inspired everyone she knew. But this day all I could think about was her accident. And how horrible is was finding out and having to keep going on with normal life. Everything felt so fresh like it was happening all over again. I'm beyond grateful I didn't have to be alone on the year mark like I was alone on the night of and few days after the accident. Brynne is heaven sent and I would have never survived this year without her. She always knows just what to say and is the most thoughtful person. How is it that two of the most amazing friends I've had are both named Brynn(e)??!! Biggest riddle of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment