I spent my Saturday baking Easter treats! I'm not a natural so it really did take all day. I found red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting recipes from
this fun blog and went craaaazy...

I think I used a little tooo much dye... I wanted them to be sky blue but was afraid it would only show up if I poured the whole bottle in.

I got the frosting right this time! But I had so much left over. I could have made 3 more batches of cupcakes.

Finished! Aren't the colors so fun?!

I kind of want to ship this one to
Emma.

Coconut flakes AKA grass

I'm proud of this one because it looks like a real cupcake!!

Use your imagination...

My favey.

Michael's had these adorable boxes sitting next to the food coloring so of course I bought 8! Now I can easily carry them to dinner with Nephi's family tomorrow. Plus, my work girlfriend gave up sweets for lent so I think she deserves a little treat on Monday.

This makes me want to become a professional baker/cupcake decorator. For real.

Oh, and this is what the blue looks like on the inside. Eastery, right...??
7 comments:
this is sooooo cute. they look amazing!!!
Holy Cow! That would have taken me weeks! Those look amazing. *wishing I was going to be at Easter Dinner with everyone tomorrow*
good treats! have fun kissing the baby! those were really cute cupcakes. we're headed to nenana for a community easter program tomorrow after conference. he is risen!
they are so beautiful!!! you are so profess.
Oh my gosh, so so so cute!! I love the color of them on the inside. They look professional!
Do the blue ones turn your mouth blue? Haha they look so tasty!
i am SO IMPRESSED! those looks sooo cute! the blue...its a TINY bit too much. in a fun way of course!
Post a Comment