woo hoo!!! :o) we can't wait to see you! are you bringing Nephi? :o)
you lucky lucky girl. catch me a big fish please.
ha Annie.Those are 2 of my favorite people in that photo. You'll love Alaska....and will be sure to enjoy this place as well:http://www.chenahotsprings.com/photo-gallery/ice-museum/I'm excited for you. It will be so fun!
we're excited to have you! you're going to have a great time. i think you have an excellent guide!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!
and I meant to say 3 of my favorite people....my fingers must be getting fat this pregnancy.maybe I should have left it as was though and kept those 3 guessing which two were more my favorite.
Jealous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
woo hoo!!! :o) we can't wait to see you! are you bringing Nephi? :o)
you lucky lucky girl. catch me a big fish please.
ha Annie.
Those are 2 of my favorite people in that photo. You'll love Alaska....and will be sure to enjoy this place as well:
http://www.chenahotsprings.com/photo-gallery/ice-museum/
I'm excited for you. It will be so fun!
we're excited to have you! you're going to have a great time. i think you have an excellent guide!
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!
and I meant to say 3 of my favorite people....my fingers must be getting fat this pregnancy.
maybe I should have left it as was though and kept those 3 guessing which two were more my favorite.
Jealous!
Post a Comment