
My favorite nephew is 4 today. 4!!! I can't believe it. He's the most precious and kissable child on earth and I love him more than I ever thought I could. I miss him tons everyday but it makes seeing him on those rare occasions that much sweeter.
Here are some pointless little videos that will surely make you fall in love with him as well:
4 comments:
Hi little voice on the one at Disneyland!! And how tiny he was in that one at Camille's. And what is he doing in that last video?
hhhhhggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrobbbbbbbbieeeee
ccccvvvvvvvg ft fufugr uegridiurtidfjifgifutrturufdu urugf fjunfig dfunru dnuu erinfil rvgnuvgnnuvfnufvingfimfi nfi
vbnmas
Love, Robbie
the one robbie took was very good. very artistic with a profound message. i'm still pondering it.
"What a silly waterfall!" He was like 2.5 at Camille's. In the last one we were at Wheeler Farm and we bought duck food and after we fed them all he couldn't leave until he'd poured every last bit into the puddles. Remember when you had him wear overalls like everyday?? Ha! And I agree Martha, he's got real talent. I'm still trying to grasp the concept of his message...
Post a Comment