Friday, April 3, 2009

I hope you like pictures


I made a goal to take more pictures of my life and I've been doing really well. Maybe even a little too well! (jk- not possible.) Also, I'm bringing the video back. I basically have my entire senior year of high school documented with 30 second videos and I'm really grateful to my 18 year old self for that. So Katie, Sam, and Robbie were here all week and you can feel like you were here too because I took plenty of pictures. I'll spare you most of the videos, but some are too good to keep to myself.


We went to Sea World on Monday and it was awesome. Seriously, you 
don't have to be a kid to enjoy petting sea creatures and watching 
killer whales leap out of the water on command.


Shamu! I was so impressed. I think I liked the show even more than Robbie did.


The polar bear came right up to him to say hello.

Tuesday was Sam's birthday so him and Katie went out to dinner and I scored a date to California Adventures. Then we all met up at Disneyland.
We went on this ride when he was 8 months old but he doesn't remember it. It made us dizzy.

Wednesday was Robbie's birthday and we went to Disneyland again!



Kisses for the birthday boy


Small World



Winnie the Pooh ride

Keeping the tradition alive.

On Thursday Katie and Same went to South Coast so guess who got to tend! We spent most of the time laughing.

He didn't know this was going to be a video. He got those cars in his birthday present so he's really excited about them apparently.


His eye.

Today we picnicked at the beach in spite of the freezing conditions. I think it's illegal to spend a week in California without going to the beach.

Fixing a strand of hair that I thought was hers and she thought was mine. 


Looook at my cutie pregnant sister. <3 div="">


His first time to the beach!


Ugh. He is too adorable to handle.

They are on their way back to Utah now and I miss them already! We had such a fun week, I'm so glad I didn't have too many obligations and could spend so much time with them. :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

We had so much fun, and were so sad to leave. We wished it would have been better weather so we didn't have to bundle up at the beach. Robbie had so much fun with you, and I am sure he will be asking for you all week.

Unknown said...

i love shamu too!! i love pictures so keep em comin'!

Lizzie said...

Ah, that looks like it was SOOO fun! I love the pic with the Indian. Such a good idea. :) I can't wait for another pic next to it!

Alexandra said...

the indian picture, seriously.

robbie screaming after saying yes it's april fools day!!!

sam LOVING disneyland!!!


omg. his screams about the cars.

i love those pics. this is way too cute to handle.

Unknown said...

the videos. sooooo freaking cute. i love it.