Monday, April 20, 2009

Vegas done right


Emma is getting married in a few weeks so we had a ladies weekend in Las Vegas. Kari's dad was way too good to us and we had VIP treatment the whole time. I didn't take very many pictures because I was just too busy laughing. Hanging out with people I've known my whole life is my favorite thing in the world. I seriously love these women.


In front of our hotel


Emma was a good sport about the things we made her do.


UB40! Famous for hits such as Red Red Wine. 
And other great songs like, such as.


Love how happy Mal is in this.


I miss the rock star lifestyle and I already miss my girlfriends. 
Gooood thing I'll be in Utah this weekend for Emma's shower!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you're coming! we are going to have the best time. i wish i was always getting married so you would always be around...

brynne frei said...

you guys look so good in veg! love seeing the pics and glad you gfs had so much fun!