In the past few days we've gone to the beach, a grilled cheese party, had sushi, gotten frozen yogurt, and watched the bachelor in our jammies. We also had the elder's quorum presidency over for a chat about periods, prenatals, and dead possums.
My week was going well until last night. I went downstairs at 12:03 for a drink and I came face to face with THIS:

I don't know what it is. But it was huge. We just sat staring at each other for 20 minutes. Both of my roommates were asleep so I was about 1 second away from calling my neighbor; with whom I'm not speaking... or 911, when it crawled INTO the cupboard. I got the courage to open the cupboard 10 minutes later but it was too late. It. Dis. A. Peared. What if it has wings and flies up to my room. My dad just told me that there are more bugs down by the beach.
Ask me if I would have moved here if I'd known that.
An another note, I get my horoscope sent to me everyday via text. It's usually way off. But today was different.
Libra: Flirting isn't the most admirable way to get what you want, but it is effective.
4 comments:
Would you have moved there if you'd known about the bugs?
Where. Did. It. Go? Scary! You just stared at each other?! I love it!
Good question Liz! A warning of the golfball-sized bugs would have been appreciated, but I'm sure I would have moved in regardless.
that is nottttt.oooookayyyy.
that is huge.
did i tell you that when i lived in queen our apartment was infested with bugs? we'd walk in the kitchen and turn on the light and they spread behind the counters, into the stove and LITERALLY. INTO. THE MICROWAVE. my roommate put something in the microwave and went to push the time, and the bugs were IN the screen where it showed the time. in the screen. she pushed the bugs while she was pushing the time.
Post a Comment