This is my favorite thing about blogs. My one and only Sweety Gurl turns 20 today!! She's all grown up and living in NYC. O-mazing. She can annoy me better than anyone in the world... but she can also make me laugh harder than anyone. So I have to keep her around. If I had all of my pictures with me I'd send you on such a trip down memory lane. But this is all I have on my new computer. So enjoy this snapshots of me and my twin in the last couple of years. Happy Birthday Age!!!! If I were in NY I would squeeze you until you squeaked.


5 comments:
ohhh my!!!!!!! IIII LOVE YOU!! this is the cutest thing evss. those pics are so cute and that freaking. video.
i love you.
that video!!!!
you two make me sick. i love it. :)
Love it!! "Huge you till you squeak!"
Holy cow, 6th pic from the top, AJ almost made contact! You two are sickies fo' shizzle.
Ever since the "Meat the Families BBQ" you two have driven me crazy!
But we all love you twins.
Post a Comment