I’m obsessed with grilled chicken ranch wraps at McDonald’s. I get one nearly everyday. So obviously, I’ve made friends with Francisco, the man that works the drive-thru. He is 27, Hispanic, and asks for my number every time he sees me. He recently took our relationship to the next level by telling me my eyes are beautiful. :) :) :) :) Maybe one day you’ll get a chance Francisco! Maybe one day…
On Tuesday my dad called to keep me company while I was stuck in traffic on the way home from school. Love him. Does he ever read these? He deserves a shout out for doing/paying my taxes. He is a good man.
On Thursday I went to a banquet in the hood for the magazine I worked on earlier this year. It was a nice way to say BU-BYE to that job. It was good to get the work experience, and I enjoyed parts of it but… I’m glad it’s over. This is a picture of all the kids that I became friends with. Please don’t mind how hard I’m laughing. Kids kept running to get in the picture and everyone was yelling, “Catch high school catch high school!!”
They were my favorite part of the job. Tina was another favorite part. She goes to my school and really, I would have killed myself if she hadn’t of been there with me. It was kind of sad because she had a lot of good ideas and was a good designer but my boss just didn’t like her or trust her as much as me. Miss Pat (my boss) worked in the fashion industry for a long time before founding a performing arts charter school in the inner city. “I’ve been in this business for 35 years. In all those years, only 2 people have challenged me, and I consider those 2 people brilliant. They are Miss Martinez and Amanda.” She said that. So Tina always made fun of me for it. Hi, I’m brilliant. Miss Martinez was the vice principal by the way. She was my third favorite thing about the job.
This kid’s name is Smurf. Google Tommy the Clown and the Hip Hop Clowns. He’s famous. So cute and so funny.
On Friday I went to my first Angel’s game! Pretty fun. I would rather go to a Buzzzz game though. I hate that they’re called the Bees now. It should at least be the Beez. I am aware of how large and goofy I look in this picture. But it’s the only one I have until Kristin sends me the group shot. “Please delete that. I look like a lesbian…” –Cameron
On Saturday I played some hardcore football. And talked the bank into reversing all my overdraft fees! My dad was so pleased. Annnd I went on a night hike. We went to “The Top of the World” in Laguna Beach. It was weird though because we drove to the top and started there. So the hike was downhill. Um ok…
Lizzie I thought of you the whole time. Remember Mount Timpanogos?? Hated. It.

I was trying to be cool like the boys and flex my muscles.
Soo that was my week. Fab fab fab. Still loving the roommates and the beach and being unemployed and being an awkward/anxious mess. Life isss good. This week I'm going to be a logo designing machine.
5 comments:
Love the recap!! You sound like you are living the high life. Living on the beach without a job, what could be better?! Dad is pretty great, he did my taxes, and found me lots of money!!! I love that guy!! (not just because of the money)
Mount Timpanogous (sp?) almost killed me. Seriously. I can't believe I love hiking now. Have fun being a logo making machine. (don't forget mine) ;)
i look like a lesbian in the picture.
and he really.
really does.
AJ! No he didn't. But I took it down anyway...
what is that purple sweater of yours? ..... i have one like it but mines a sweater dress.........lol.....
Post a Comment