Moss Ledge. It was very late and very freezing. The boys forced Emma and I to drive up to the mountains for Tim's last bonfire. Emma made a wish at 11:11 that we wouldn't have to go through with it and it came true! A ranger pulled up right when we did and told us it was closed. I have been away from those boys for two years so I forgot how funny they are. We were laughing the entire car ride.
Seeing Timmy off. I can't take any more of these missions though. I'm too selfish. I don't know what I'll do if I have sons.
Seeing Brynne and hearing all of her BD (boy drama). She is the best person, I love her.
Easter egg hunt at Camille's. I found a total of $8!
Yoga/Aerobic/Swimming with Katie. Such strange places of my body were sore.
Sleepovers at Jason's. I don't know why. Trae and I just didn't want to sleep in our own beds for a couple of nights so we slept at Jason's.
5th wheeling it with my married cousins. I'm going to call Amy my cousin from here on out and if anyone has a problem with that... tough.
Dining with Josh. He had a conversation with the valet guy at the gateway and it went like this:
Josh: "Are you full?"
Valet: "We're pretty full."
Josh: "Pretty full meaning you can take one more car?"
Valet: "Pretty full meaning we have cars coming out of our wazoos"
Josh: "Will this $5 change anything?"
Valet: "Now you're talking my language."
Later, Josh: "I knew he'd see it my way."
Ooh man I love that Josh. Even though he eats his salad sans dressing.
Listening to Lizzie's stories about trying to come between a couple she goes to school with. Those stories will be even funnier when she ends up marrying that man.
Leatherby's with Lauren, Stewart, and Trae. The waiter's name was Nephi and he had a handlebar mustache. I told him that we were on a date so he would put my food on Trae's check. Then they forced me to watch I Am Legend and for thirty straight minutes I closed my eyes and prayed that it would end. It eventually started skipping so badly that we had to take it out. Hooray for prayers being answered!!
Jacob trying really hard at dinner to impress my dad with his humor/voice so that he can one day have my hand in marriage. And my dad pretending not to be impressed.
Sitting in VIP at The Rocket Summer show with Bradee and catching up. I love that woman.
I had so much fun! On the way back, Southwest lost my bag so they gave me a $50 traveling voucher. So... maybe I'll be coming home again soon!
P.S. Keep sassing me about not blogging and I will cut you off completely.
3 comments:
you left off the list: not playing laser tag.
sorry, I guess I am still bitter.
and I had a different experience than you in the Easter egg hunt....all I came up with was 11 jelly beans :(
haha. I feel proud to have been present for exactly three of those. You're the best 5th wheel ever. And Amy appreciates the cousin title. Also, I think your Dad loves Jacob. He will probably end up arranging the marriage between you two. And I also came up empty handed in the easter egg hunt. What is up with that.
I didn't think you actually liked those stories. I got the feeling you were completely disgusted with me. Now I realize that you were just. so. proud.
Post a Comment