Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bend it like Beckham

I went to a soccer game last night and it brought back such fun memories of going to all the games in high school. It made me miss those boys a lot. My friend took a spill face first and his body folded in half the wrong way. But he didn't break his neck! And he kept playing! It was awesome. If it had been an indoor field he might have come home looking a little like this...



This is Spencer in the fall of 2005. It got a lot worse than that. He had to carry a tissue around with him to wipe off the puss that kept dripping down his face. I'm going to throw up-- I can't believe I just wrote that. It was bad though. But Paul's face is just a little scraped up AND they won the game. Hooray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

spencer!!!!!!!!!!!! the wound is so raw in this pic. i have a bunch of him when its all scabbed and dry. i can't believe his face recovered from this.

brynne frei said...

who is paul. i need to know. remember that song but daniel beddingfield - i wanna know if you're busy. i wanna know if you're doing anything tonight. anyway hahah bye