I would just like to give the single women of America a moment of silence for the loss of their most eligible bachelor. He is the Doctor of all things Ew. He is the man that has dedicated his life to being a sicky. The man we all hate to love... He is Drew Conrad. Happy Wedding Day Dr. I really wish I could be there. Even though it's snowing................
Also, It's Kristin's Birthday!

She was my first friend in Irvine. And we've kind of been through a lot... :) We'll probably be friends 4 lyfe. Love you girlfriend!
Moving right along. I've made a few discoveries in the past few days that I want to share with you.
1. Kelly Slater. Every time I heard his name this is what I pictured in my mind:
Well I recently found out that he actually looks like this:
Arrrrre you kidding me? Do yourself a favor and zoom in on those eyes.
I'll never be the same.
Well I recently found out that he actually looks like this:
Arrrrre you kidding me? Do yourself a favor and zoom in on those eyes.
I'll never be the same.
2. Judy Grimes. Lindsay showed me these the other day and I can't get enough of them. Judy is up there with Amanda Bynes and Raven. Soo funny.
3. If I only had 5 dollars TO MY NAME, I would spend it on Yogurtland. Please don't ask me how I discovered this.
4. There is nothing worse than driving to church that starts at 2:30 in the afternoon when virtually every non-Mormon in the city is driving in the opposite direction AKA to the beach. Or when it's Sunday and 90 degrees both inside and out and the ice cream man drives by your house.
5. I was leading Francisco on without realizing it. He told me he loved me (for real) and now I feel bad. So I've decided to take a break from the grilled chicken ranch wraps. I can't keep going there and giving him false hope but it feels wrong to go to a different McDonalds. This is the only way.
That's it. I'm going to my second Angel's game tonight!! So excited.
7 comments:
Well, if it's the only way, I support it. Dr. Ew is officially married. I was there. I saw it. I speak the truth. Sorry America, he is no longer available.
kATIE!!!!!!!!!
and thatttt womannn.
That's too bad about Fransisco. About the icecream, you could just do what your New Yorker of a sister does and break the Sabbath...but I'm glad you don't. :)
Thanks for the birthday love. I didn't realize we have been through so much. :) Great memories and yes we will be friends for life.
I'm real bad at keeping up with the blog world but you never disappoint me, Amanda. Loved everything about this. Especially the clips from hulu. I am obsessed with hulu and you.
You are one funny chica. What a hillarious post!
penelope!!!!!!!! that made me laugh so hard, loved it.
and i'm sad about dr. ew...i always thought we'd be great together...............
Post a Comment