We had our football game on Saturday! We've been having practice two days a week for the past couple of months. I was pretty into it even though I'm not that great at football... :) It was such an adventure. It started at 10:00 am and it was already 90 degrees. And it was in Irvine so there wasn't even a little ocean breeze to help us out. I was such a headless chicken out there! It was a lot of fun though. It's funny how vicious girls can be. Both teams were outta control. Direct quote from someone on my team, "I just wanna break some bones. I don't even care anymore." Ummm ok! I have a pretty gnar bruise on my leg but besides that I'm ok. Some ladies weren't so lucky... The refs had to warn us about trying to kill the QB, and going straight for each others throats when blocking. They scored three touchdowns and we scored a grand total offf... 0. Kind of sad. Their best players were recruited from different wards/stakes though. Take that as you will.
So candid. That's how I always stand.
The team. The girl next to me is my faveee. My MVP for sure.
I have a fan!
If you look closely you can see his soccer battle wounds.
Contrary to popular belief, this is not the Heisman pose.

The only ones that weren't out to kill chicks.
So that's that. I spent the rest of the day BBQing and having a grand time with some quality people aka J Boss, my fave roomie, and of course PD. It was a really good weekend. :)
7 comments:
You look so cute! I totally agree that the candid pose is how you always stand ;). I love that you got so many pictures. I feel like I was there, well at the end at least.
was it tackle football????? the ref had to tell you to stop going for each others throats...omg!!! i would DIE. haha you are soo cute in all the pics, i wish i could have been playing by your side.
I know I forgot to ask someone to take some action shots. It would have been funny to see the look of death on everyone's face.
It was supposed to be flag!!!! But a lot of people got tackled. Ha! I don't think you would have been able to handle it Emma-- no offense. ;)
I hope there you know someone that is moving soon because I just decided I am moving to california to be part of your fab life.
California would welcome you with open arms Brynne. Paul is the talll thin man in these pictures. I totally looked up that Daniel Bedingfield song because I had no idea what you were talking about. :)
Fave roomie as in now or in your entire life???
fave roomie everrrrr!
Post a Comment